Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hatred
All consuming…all destroying
As I go into the walls of the lords abode
And I ask the lord
Lord..forgive me
I know I should not hate
I know that hatred corrodes
But it is this invisible entity inside
That implants those seeds
The lord replies
My child..hatred u shall carry
In your mind
Hatred against what has gone wrong in your life
possibly hatred against what I have done
But you have to realize that it is this hatred
Which leads to sadness
It is this sadness
Which leads to tears
It is these tears
Which cleanse you
Of your evil
For just like a dirty utensil gets washed by the ashes
So shall your soul be cleaned by tears
You have to realize
That although the situations are sent by me
Your response is yours only
So do not damn this hatred
Do not avoid it
But embrace it..
And realize just how much sadness you need in your life
Be sad when you want to be
Not when the circumstances tell you to be
Be happy my child
And always have faith

All y questions answered
I knew that I was the master of my own life
And all emotions could only enter my mind when I wanted them to
I could be happy when I wanted to
And sad when I wanted to
And I prayed to the lord
And I knew
That even if my faith was shaken
It would be regained..when I wanted it to
And it would be restored when it should be

My tormented soul was now rested
Atleast till it was troubled by any futher questions……




My lord……

No comments:

Post a Comment