Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I always used to think I was addicted to writing- That writing was my way of seeing things through – that it eased the pain of existence or added to the joy of living

But there is more- I think I am addicted to stories. Writing is just a manifestation of the story – Travelling to other places- Living the stories is another one

I can’t spend the rest of my life as just another person My fear is that I will just atrophy in my comfort zone - When I die, I want to be able to say that you know what – I did what I wanted to

I do suffer from existential angst – Thinking- is this all there is to life- But I also think that you, in some way create your own reality. I am scared, I am happy, I am angry, I am loved, I am alive

And I am thankful- Its kind of difficult to think about all this on an empty stomach isn’t it I am thankful for food on the table and a roof on my head and parents who are struggling to keep up with my constant need to flow

1 comment:

  1. Very well written..
    My thoughts exactly..
    We need to live a little everyday the way we want ..!!!!^

    Happy New Year!
    Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete