Friday, September 16, 2011

Has it been a month since I have written... could it really have been that long... words flow over the keys of this typewriter easily now.. When I started writing, I hadn’t thought that it would be about anything in particular...

What set me off was this... I heard somewhere that it is sometimes important in life not to be strong.. but to feel strong... to find yourself in the most ancient of human conditions

Things have happened lately... not bug things.. but little things.. where there was certainty, is now only doubt

Little voices whispering in my ear., surrounding me like ghouls on chilly nights.. The gita says that “verily should the man control the self, for the self alone is one’s friend, and the self alone is one’s enemy”- and that , I find, is true. We are our own greatest saboteurs- are we not...

We sabotage our relationships, our loves, our professions our happiness- Insecurity, ego, the “I don’t really need you so don’t care fuck off” attitude...

Unfinished thoughts here...

1 comment:

  1. Very random thoughts... I didn't see any flow here. There seems to be so much going on in your head, Nikhily! Chill out. Do what makes you feel good, and be happyyyy!:)

    ReplyDelete