Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Incandescent , pale, blue cadaver...

Eyes half open..with the scars of death...

Iniquity tattooed deep across the embalmed chest

And suddenly...the maggot infested mouth..smiles viciously...

Oracular mutterings...it sends me through the aeons...

The creatures all crawl outside...their flesh ridden bodies...make the wail of the banshee...as you bend down to kiss me and whisper into my ear...

“come..my love... the rotting stench of decay makes me hear our song"...and as we dance together...the deep gash on our bodies fits together perfectly...

The unbroken stillness of the night gives way to the shimmering nightmares of day...

And I fall into dream...where they ask me to be “normal”...


My own love tale...someone who treads over the broken peices of my soul to give me a part of hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment